So, on with the rest of the dream. I was there with Dad, and two of the kids, its early, & we are at this clinic. Next, I'm man-handled, checked-out, & weighed like a newborn baby. So weird! Now things got really strange. I was left there! Can you believe that? I actually dreamt that my family left me someplace. You know, I should probably stop watching those late night Animal Planet shows. They seem to be messing with my head.
Back to the story. So things got a bit fuzzy from here. I think the nurse gave me some kind of sedative, because the next thing you know, I'm a bit groggy, thirsty as a kitty can be, and had the wobbliest legs. I could barely stand up. My dream went WAY off the deep end next. All I remember was looking down and... Wait a second... let me do a quick re-check.
WHOA!!!!! MY FUZZIES ARE GONE!
WHERE DID THEY GO?
I know, it was those nurses! Someone call the police. They took them when I was asleep!
Maybe that pit bull knew something all along.
No comments:
Post a Comment