Thursday, November 19, 2009

Addictions of a not so tiny kitty


So this is my namesake. My coloring is like the very lightest color of the top of well-crafted cappuccino. The big guy around here has his own Cappuccino machine and I must say that I am not all that fond of it. It makes a lot of noise and if I happen to be on top of him when his cappuccino is empty, well this Cappuccino heads to the floor while he makes his drink. The guy seems to be rather addicted to the stuff.

Speaking of addictions... Well it didn't take much and I seem to have picked up a few of my own. So, as part of any 12 step program, I'll give you a taste of just what gets my tail in a twist.






First off is this strange white globe.

They are WAY more dense and heavy for their size and therefore make a unique play toy. I can hit it will all my strength and it won't pop, it won't dent and it will roll for really long distance on carpet or a wood floor. On the wood, this thing makes a LOT of noise. I've flipped to the catavision (TV for you humans) and seen a few soccer games. I would say that this comes as close to what I do with this object as I can see. I will assume that you guys stole this game from something we cats had thousands of years ago in Central America.


My second addiction is this very weird disc of some sort. I see them under the legs of the wood chairs around here. I can only assume they are some form of protection to prevent the floor from getting scratched by the chairs.

Today I spent about three hours swatting this thing around the floor, picking it up with my claws and generally knocking the snot out of it. Let me tell you , I am exhausted!

So, I'll head off now -- there is a kitty condo with a sky porch with my name on it. I'll stack some Z's and charge up the cute machine for when the kids are back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment