Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cappy is on the road!

So the new digs are all set up... got the play areas, the golf balls, fuzzy discs, etc., all in their right spots - and guess what? We pack up and head for HOURS and HOURS in the truck. Yes, I travel! Not too bad either. Yep, I put up a bit of a stink to start - with the new carrier, all the sounds, vibrations, etc.

So, I spent most of the time sleeping... yeah, I'm a kitten. That is what I do. I got to watch the cars as we passed them. That was cool. Too bad we have such dark tinting on the windows, otherwise I would have waved to all those people. The trip to the L.A. area was really not bad. We stopped for some food, some gas and a well needed bio break.


We stayed at my extended family's house. Us cats have HUGE extended families, so I probably have a place to stay anywhere I want to go - but more on that at a later date. So, I'm hanging in kitty playground. There is lots of stuff to play with around here. My two favorites are a ping pong ball and these strange Nerf missiles.


The big guy loads up ten or so and shoots them around me from across the room. I of course get to attack - all claws and teeth at any that I can get my paws on. Lots and lots of fun.


We had a big (and I mean BIG) Thanksgiving meal around here. There must have been a dozen kids. So I got a lot of playing & socializing in. So much that I am pooped! The nap on the big guy was good, but not nearly long enough. So, I'm going to cut the chat short as I have got to get my beauty sleep. But before I do, I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment