I watched three football games today and I have to say that this Sunday football stuff is rather strange. Why do these huge guys fight over one small ball? How about they just give each one a bag of catnip and call it a day? That way there would be fewer guys getting hurt.
Such an early Sunday start is something unusual around here - we do like our sleep in the mornings after being up late last night, but the pots and pans were clanging way early this morning. During the local team's game (SF 49rs for anyone who wants to know) the kitchen was a beehive of activity. Quite a bit of cooking and once it was done - gone! Two BIG pans of Shells & Cheese, one with veggies (huh?) Well both were safely put away for another day.

Next came brunch, lots of playing with the kids, a meal of my own and more playing. By this time another of the football games was on and it sure was exciting. Maybe there is something about a couple dozen guys beating the crap out of eachother on a gridiron. So by the end of the day I was knocked out and someone snuck in to take this rather unflattering photo.
So now on to a rather serious subject... I think I may actually be (dare I say this.. a PET!) Let me throw out my thinking here. First, I get free roam around here as long as someone is here and keeping an eye out on me. Second, there seems to be some discussions on when I will get shot (or shots that is), and when I will lose my 'privates'. OUCH!? So, today I kind of had an accident on one of the pillows on the couch. That might teach the lady around here to stop referring to me as a "rabid squirrel!"
No comments:
Post a Comment