Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vacation... Decisions, Decisions


































I of course could also forgo the lazy fire and use this contraption. It is called an 'elliptical exerciser.' That sounds like a long and complicated name for a clothes hanger. I'm just kidding... they don't hang any clothes on it, but it is fun to climb and jump around.

I think I will pass on the heavy machinery, and instead do my exercise using my fuzzy disk, the golf balls and my newest toy - a plain old balled up paper towel.















I also got a new play house today! It is really interesting because as I grow, it can also be added on with new modules. There are a ton of different types of additions. From platforms, toys, more scratching posts, slides, etc. I can't wait to see when the next one arrives. I have visions of a giant play structure with bridges, zip lines and maybe even a wet bar with whole, half & half and cream on tap. (Oh a kitty can dream can't he?)

No comments:

Post a Comment